Booking Under Covid-19 (updated 21 June 2020)
We are currently talking no bookings until 4th July 2020.
It is possible to book for 4th July onwards but we understand you may have concerns about the unpredicability caused by Covid-19. We have therefore made the following changes:
1) Flexible booking policy (for bookings made for dates between 4th July and the end of September, when this will be reviewed)
You may move or cancel your stay up to 48 hours prior to the check-in day, if any of the following applies:
- You have to self-isolate.
- You or other guests have Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks before your check-in
- Government restrictions make it impossible to travel to the property
If this happens you will have two options:
1) You can transfer your booking to an alternative week. There may be an additional cost or refund, depending on the price of the new dates. No admin charge will be applied.
2) You can cancel your booking and we will refund all payments (minus £20 admin fee)
We have also reduced the initial payment to 25%, (payable when you book) and remaining payments will not be requested until 3 weeks before the holiday is due to comence.
We hope this allows you to book with peace of mind.
2) Preparing for your stay
We have put in a range of special measures :
- Revised check-in time of 17.00 and departure time of 09.00 to allow for the increased sanitizing and cleaning between guests.
- Key-safe for check-in.
- Temporary removal of "non-essential" tactile items such as books, magazines, board games and toys (guests may of course bring their own!)
- An intense cleaning routine following government guidelines-
- cleaners will wear disposable gloves, aprons and, where necessary, facemasks.
- cloths and mops will be disposed of or laundered appropiately between each clean.
- stringent cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing will follow government guidelines, using recommended products.
- hand sanitizer will be provided at both entrances to the house.
- particular attention will be given to high-touch areas or items such as doorknobs, light switches, stair banisters, remote controls, window handles, appliances, taps, shower heads, garden furniture.
- all laundry will be subject to a high temperature wash.
- hand soap, disinfectant, wipes and new cloths will be provided for guests' use.